IllusionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IllusionMS's forum ! Have Fun ! Made By Vexy !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server will go through some more edits and updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymond

Raymond

Server will go through some more edits and updates Empty
PostSubject: Server will go through some more edits and updates   Server will go through some more edits and updates EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Hello, i would like to notice all members and new joiners of illusionms proceeding through lots of updates. This server is new-made for those simple mided people it means just been made xD. Anyways please be patient if the server is offline i try to keep it up as long as possible during the day and night. the time line can proceed through 10am - 1-2am canadian time. Unless i decide to pull an all nighter. So please cooperate with the sudden shut downs.
Back to top Go down
iPOD

PostSubject: Re: Server will go through some more edits and updates   Server will go through some more edits and updates EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 pm

LOOOL canadian time ahaha.
Back to top Go down
MeIanie

MeIanie

PostSubject: Re: Server will go through some more edits and updates   Server will go through some more edits and updates EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:38 am

do an all nighter if there are alot of people on Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server will go through some more edits and updates   Server will go through some more edits and updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Server will go through some more edits and updates
Page 1 of 1