IllusionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IllusionMS's forum ! Have Fun ! Made By Vexy !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0Skullking0 gm application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
0skullki

0Skullking0 gm application Empty
PostSubject: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm

In Game Name (IGN):0Skullking0

First Name: Michael Ceja

Country you are currently residing in and Timezone:U.S.A Arizona, Mountain Stander time

Number of hours per day you would be able commit:Monday - Fridays 8 hours
Saturday-Sunday all day unless i need to go somewere but dout it

Number of hours per vacation day you would be able to commit: 16-24 hours lol

How would you rate your English on a scale of 1 to 10? Ill rate it 5 i sux at spelling XDD

Other language(s) besides English: Spanish is my second i can write spanish preety good

Why do you want to be a GM? i want to be a gm because i love helping people when they need trouble and show them the right way to do things

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM? i think a gm should be Respectfull , no bending rules and a role model to game no hacking or cheating

How long have you been playing Ps? About a month now and i loved it ever since i started

How long have you been playing Maplestory in general? O wow umm i played since the Maplestory beta long time ago i was in 6 grade i think

How would you describe yourself, briefly? I love to help people, im funny , can be very stricked about some things like cheating or haxing, im cool to hang out with

If selected, what kind of GM would you strive to be? Respectfull allways doing wat i need to do ,just have fun, help people when they call gm
Back to top Go down
0skullking0

0skullking0

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 pm

ITS ME 0skullking0 MESSAGE OR W/E if i get the job Very Happy ty for reading my post!
( The Reason i wanna be gm because ive never been one soo i want to expirience it and to becaume a good one!
i heard of illusion ms because my friend in Bankai ms (is aperently a good friend with tha admin)
Told me about it and said that i may have a chance to be a gm so i went to the link he gave me and made a post
so ya ty for your time! i cant wait till the server is back online so i can start!! Till then Sleep

Last edited by 0skullking0 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Souliful

[GM]Souliful

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:06 pm

you gotta see the server first before you can say what you can help -.- Other than that, i think its good:]
Back to top Go down
0skullking0

0skullking0

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Can Somebody Send Me the Link to the server after its back up ty
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Souliful

[GM]Souliful

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 pm

0skullking0 wrote:
ITS ME 0skullking0 MESSAGE OR W/E if i get the job Very Happy ty for reading my post!
( The Reason i wanna be gm because ive never been one soo i want to expirience it and to becaume a good one!
i heard of illusion ms because my friend in Bankai ms (is aperently a good friend with tha admin)
Told me about it and said that i may have a chance to be a gm so i went to the link he gave me and made a post
so ya ty for your time! i cant wait till the server is back online so i can start!! Till then Sleep

Lol Dude skull its me and guess what.? Server is Down and me and ray [hostest] and some friends are trying to restore the server.
Back to top Go down
MeIanie

MeIanie

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:18 am

kay
Back to top Go down
[GM]Souliful

[GM]Souliful

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 pm

o_o
Back to top Go down
MeIanie

MeIanie

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
Raymond

Raymond

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 pm

srsly dont make applications unless you met most of the staff and played the server
DONE
Back to top Go down
MeIanie

MeIanie

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 pm

lulz
Back to top Go down
Raymond

Raymond

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm

melanie do you still want to be gm or you want to be a normal player when im done :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0Skullking0 gm application   0Skullking0 gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

0Skullking0 gm application
Page 1 of 1